Re: master cylinder service

Call whichever vender you like to order the master cylinder and they
will explain everything you need to know over the phone. That is one
of the "free" services you get when you order parts from them. The
vender may also warn you about the possibilty of having to rebuild all
of the calipers on all 4 wheels too. The brake fluid is supposed to be
changed every 2 years so as to prevent moisture from accumulating in
it and then corroding the bores of the master cylinder and the
calipers. You might luck out and after changing the master cylinder
and bleeding and flushing the fluid the calipers won't leak or they
may be alright for a while and then start leaking. The safe way to go
is to just do the entire brake system once and for all.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Soma576@xxxx wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> seems as if over the winter my master cylinder has begun to seep.
there is