Re: DMC Electrical Problem

You are just going to have to get the wiring diaghram and do it the
hard way, follow 1 wire at a time. You could start by taking off the
"Tee" roof and under the plate that is taped on you will find the
plugs that go to each door. The trouble could be there or maybe you
just need some bulbs and a new switch for the window!
Most of the Delorean venders can get you the Zilla line of products
but they are all marketed out of P. J. Grady of New York. You can also
get them direct from Zilla, I think his address is deloreanparts.com
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757