DMC Electrical Problem

I am in the process of putting a Delorean back on the road that I purchased
this past summer in some sad shape. The good news is that I am confident she
will be back on the road by spring. Many thanks to Bob Miller for finding me
a nice replacement motor for the car, which is in the process of being
installed.

One problem I am trying to correct is an electrical problem in the
passengers side door. The passengers side door has no power what so ever,
the window does not work, nor do the marker lights. All other electronics on
the car seem to be just fine. I opened the relay box, and nothing looks
melted or fried, however it does look all original is will need upgrading.
Any ideas on where to start looking for this problem?

Also, for the relays, who has the best replacement kits for this? I would
like to get this taken care of to insure I don't have a future melt down.

Thanks,
Mike Polzin
VIN #4761