Removing Steering Wheel

Elvis-

I have pulled the steering wheel on Harvey many times. It's so quick and easy
to do that I remove the steering wheel whenever I work under the dash; it
makes things a lot easier. I use a Sears Steering Wheel/Harmonic Balancer
Puller that I have had for many years. It did not come with the proper screws
to fit the DeLorean steering wheel; I bought the correct screws and it works
great. TIP: mark the tooth position on the wheel before pulling so you can
get it back in the proper place, so the wheel will be strait when you drive
the car.

Brian & Harvey (5830), Florida