Re: Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

Great advice Gus and I'll go one step further. I think some of the
Delorean enthusiasts out there need to "step up" their commitment to
the Delorean specialty providers in addition to the vendors. These
examples of specialty providers are people like Ken Koncelik who
organizes the bi-annual Delorean Car Show and produces the Delorean
Car Show Magazine, and Ron Wester who has produced the 2003 GullWing
Magazine calendar and who is producing GullWing Magazine, with it's
first issue due out very soon (late January or early February 2003).

While Ken and Ron are not DMC vendors, we Delorean enthusiasts need
to support their efforts if they are to be successful and continue.
These events and publications are not meant to be "money making"
ventures, but rather ways to display our enthusiasm for the Delorean
marque and to inform both Delorean owners and enthusiasts. Delorean
owners and enthusiasts benefit if these ventures are successful.

So Delorean owners, do not "wait" for a while before sending in your
membership to the Delorean Car Show Club. The initial issue of the
Delorean Car Show Magazine is out, with the next issue to be out later
this spring. Any funds that Ken "nets" from this venture goes to pay
for deposits on venues for the next Delorean Car Show. Help make the
next Delorean Car Show even better by sending in your membership NOW!

Delorean Enthusiasts, purchase one or more 2003 Delorean calendars
from GullWing Magazine and send in your first year's subscription so
Ron will have a better idea of the number of magazines he will need
to print for the initial run.

Young Delorean Enthusiasts, if you cannot buy a Delorean now or soon,
you can help the Delorean community by patronizing these specialty
providers. Keep in mind, all Deloreans will be passed along to the
next generation of owners. What better way is there for you now to
contribute to both the Delorean community and to the Delorean legacy
by making these events and publications successful.

I know the economy is not the best, but please do as much as you can
to help all the Delorean marque-building endeavors that are out there.

OK, I will now step off the soapbox (and pass it along to others).

Later,
Rich W.