Re: [DML] Re: Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

"dmc_dream " wrote:

> ...I'm not about to run out and buy my DeLorean tomorrow (no matter how
> tempted I have been). I know I've got a lot of research to do, which is exactly
> why I've joined this list.....

I'd like to suggest to all the DeLorean seekers out there that they attend one of the
DeLorean car shows. Nowhere else will you get the opportunity to see 100 or more DMCs
in one place. More importantly, you'll get to meet 100 or more DMC owners, and share
their experiences. And don't forget that most DMC vendors are in attendance, so you'll
get first-hand experience with what they're like and what products and/or services they
offer.

I realize that for most of you this involves travel expense, but I think it's well worth
it. You'll have a great time, and you'll learn a lot!

Gus Schlachter
VIN #4695
Austin, TX