Re: [DML] Opinions of Value

There was a similar car for sale here in NC about 2 years back. It was a late '81 VIN 68xx with grey interior, auto, and racing stripe. One original owner, 6000 miles (2000 of which were driven in the last few months). The asking price got down to $12,500... and the owner told me I could have it for $10,000. This car was cosmetically immaculate, but the mechanical condition was sketchy. Any car that's 20 years old with less than 10,000 miles is gonna be sketchy. I wanted a car I could drive alot... so I ended up continuing my search (ended up getting an '82 with close to 40,000 on the clock). Before you dive into buying a car like this... really think through what it is in a DeLorean that you want. If you want a car you drive around the block once a month and trailor to shows... go for it. If you'd like a weekend toy... maybe more... I'd keep walking. Either way... I'm with John... at least get that price down below $16k.

Louie Golden
VIN 10115

It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at http://www.delorean.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag