Re: [DML] Opinions of Value

In a message dated 12/15/02 12:17:30 PM Central Standard Time,
brentlun@xxxx writes:

> It is consigned to a dealer with an asking price of
> $18,950. I was considering offering $18,000.
>
> Any opinions?

Sounds like a good deal - but now we go back to the same old questions - how
does it run and how does the fuel system look? have the coolant hoses been
changed yet? i would also be quite concerned about the brake fluid as well.
hopefully the engine oil has been changed more than once? IF all the fluids
have been changed, rubber hoses replaced, etc etc, then i think $18,950 is a
pretty fair price for it. especially if it is in good running condition.
but as always - buyer beware! don't assume ANYTHING!

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596
Fargo, ND 58102