Opinions of Value

Hi All,

I have found a 1981 for sale nearby, VIN #003049 and I would like
some idea of what kind of deal I can make. It has 4,683.1 miles and
looks new inside and out, second owner, grey interior, automatic,
grooves with no flap and locking gas cap, plastic coolant bottle,
fender mount antenna, two key locking system with flashlight, black
stripe kit, safety upgrades are done. The car has Yokohama tires on
it but the owner has origional NCTs. The AC has been completely
overhauled (R12). The owner said that he bought the car three years
ago from a museum with 328 miles on it. He says he has $24,000 in
the car. It is consigned to a dealer with an asking price of
$18,950. I was considering offering $18,000.

Any opinions?

Brent Lundgren
VIN #017006