RE: [DML] Re: hydraulic fluid seeps

Fortunately, mine is a daily driver for the last two years... but damage
could have been done before that.

What about sleeves? Are those available in many sizes, shapes? How do you
know for sure if you need to sleeve a caliper? If the piston isn't tight? My
calipers were fine last month...

How do you go about sealing the epoxy back to the frame with paint? I know
it's not possible to remove it all without a frame-off job, which isn't
possible right now.