Re: [DML] New tank sender thoughts

 I agree. I installed one of DMCH's new fuel tank sending units about a
month ago and it has to be one of the easiest projects there is. Unplug old
sender, unscrew top, remove old sender, install new sender, screw top back on
and plug connector back in. And now the fuel gauge works correctly and
accurately, just as it should.
This has to be one of the best "new" products available for our cars and
the quality is second to none. Keep the parts coming guys !!!

Marty