Dealer/Sales Brouchures Wanted

Hey there gang,
I am looking to complete my DeLorean collection and I need to following
items. If you have any you would like to sell, please email me at
P12C16(AT)aol.com
1.) Small Dealer Brouchure
2.) Tri-fold Brouchure
3.) The Prototype DMC postcard of the DMC in front of a
building(its on Tamir's site)
4.) Any other dealer material
Many thanks!
Patrick