Re: Delorean Financing (other options)

Jeff and other potential Delorean buyers,

"Smaller scale" Delorean financing is available to potential buyers
that are "better than half way there" but do not have all the funds
available to get their Delorean "now" and pay off the balance over
a small period of time (such as a year or less).

I have sold several of my refurbished Deloreans "on payments" to
buyers that could put 2/3 down and pay the rest off within a year.
These cars usually need detail work, such as fascia repainting,
interior restoration, etc. that a new owner could do while waiting
to pay off the car and get the title upon final payment. In at
least one case, with a long term project car, I was able to extend
the payments to nearly two years, since the new owner is doing a
complete restoration and the car will not be roadworthy before it
is paid off and the new owner gets the title. This may be an option
for you or other potential new Delorean owners.

Currently, I have no long term project cars available, but I will
have an '81 5-speed refurbished car that I will be posting to the
DMCNEWS For Sale web page by January or February if a local club
member does not buy it first. I may also have an '81 automatic to
post by late winter or early spring, depending upon my free time.
So keep an eye on those For Sale ads, there is still some hope yet.

Hope this may help a potential new Delorean owner.

Later,
Rich W.