Re: [DML] 001697 is no more, Don't let your dream die!

Re: [DML] 001697 is no more, Don't let your dream die!

Oh James Im so sorry! I just got done reading your
LaLonde email. I feel really bad :(

James this brings up a good point with all this "hand
built delorean" stuff going around.

If I was you I would not let 1697 die. Yeah I know I'm
crazy with saveing DeLoreans but oh well. Anything can
be saved, I will prove this in years to come. But as
bad as it looks now it can be fixed. I know everyone
is gonna scream "part it out" and put out there hands
in favor of grabing some cheap parts off ebay. That is
really sickening to me. We need to concentrate on the
Ds out there right now and not worry about building
new ones. Repare, refurbish and rescue these hurt
DeLoreans. Part of the dream is preserving the dream
as well. When a fellow Vin falls we need to remember
to not abandone her but save her from the freaks who
want to chop her up into tiny pieces and make money. I
am sorry but I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MAKEING MONEY OFF A
DELOREAN! No Way no how! call me stupid or an idiot,
but if you want to go make money go get a job. I don't
want anyone to email me either with your reasons to
turn a fast buck because I don't wanna hear it!

Lets all help James out here. Lets give him the
support and the advice to take 1697 and save her and
James' dream. I'm behind you 100% anything you need
just let me know! I don't want to see your dream die,
lets all help and save her.

Todd
Vin 5386

=====