bricklin question

[Moderator note: I approved this message because I know that a number of DMLers own both cars and can answer John's questions, or guide him to another forum where he may find answers. Please respond to him by private email. -moderator Mike Substelny]

Hey you guys I am buying a DeLorean and I am considering buying a Bricklin next. Anyone here have some comments or feedback regarding the bricklin? Is it a good running car parts easily acquired etc.

thanks