Re: [DML] DMC ^2

[Moderator Note: This is an example of an editorial that would carry a lot more weight if it were signed. Today I've rejected a number of posts claiming to "know" various "facts" about the new DMC, all of them unsigned. If you are going to stir things up, please sign your name. -moderator Mike Substelny]

Personally I greatly doubt that the DMC^2 will ever happen.... Don't
get me wrong if they offer stock I might buy a few thousand shares
and see where is takes me but I think even though were all fans here
that we have to remember that the automotive industry has a long
financial memory and carries grudges even longer. In short yes it
would be cool to see but we should have heard allot more coming from
several sources by now, so don't hold your breath. :(