Re: [DML] DMC ^2

In a message dated 10/23/02 1:26:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
powerpc@xxxx writes:

<< Nick,
Thanks for the correction... and thanks for the non enlightenment of
your post, I'm sure it was appreciated in some capacity.... and I am
sure you would easily understand the affects of insomnia has on your
posting. >>

Well your welcome -i guess- for the thank you. But, you could have easily
have found that information out yourself if you looked up the web site and
read the content and saw that it was in fact DMC Houston's web page and not
Delorean One. And another thing...whos says I'm an insomniac? Ever think
that maybe my work schedule enables me to stay up later then usual? Ever
catch those informercials on Comedy Central that time a night?? You people
are missing out on valuable products that not everyone sees.

Later,
Nick Pitello (yawn)
1852
15914
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>