Re: Power Antenna Options

Check with the Delorean venders, I think some of them are selling a
kit to install the power antennae in the left rear pontoon. It will
probably include a S/S cover to put in the fender, it's a lot cheaper
than having the hole welded up but some venders can do that too. It
would then require removal of the fender, shipping back and forth, and
reinstallation. Still it is cheaper than a new fender. Or maybe you
still have the wire inside the windshield, you could hook that back up
but the reception using that was not very good.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Jason Jones" <jason@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey all... one of my "Things - To - Do" for my D is to replace my
old rusted permanent Radio Antenna.