Re: Window track and lock libkage alignment

Re: Window track and lock libkage alignment

The info you are asking for is complicated and requires a long
explanation. As a "newbie" the single best investment you can make is
a Workshop Manual and a Parts manual. With these manuals you will be
able to do many of the procedures on the car yourself or at least your
mechanic can if you are not good at working on cars. If you need any
parts the venders are willing to spend the time to "walk you through"
as long as you buy parts from them. Chances are you are going to be
ordering a new regulater for the driver's side, they are very failure
prone. While you are inside the door doing the linkage adjustments
isn't TOO bad, ha ha. Just be very careful inside the doors because of
all of the sharp edges of the stainless steel, you can get cut up
badly and not even feel it till you see the blood trickling all over
the place!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757