Power Antenna Options

Hey all... one of my "Things - To - Do" for my D is to replace my old rusted
permanent Radio Antenna. I was wondering if there are any Caveats on my
selection or will any Power Antenna work? Since they are about $50 I would
hate to have to Buy - Test - Return a lot. I can get them from many places
however the first question I get is What Car is it for and of course they
say "We don't carry anything like that" So any tips on any Aftermarket
Antennas?

Thanks
Jason