Re: [DML] ATTN: Payne -- what's the news?

Re: [DML] ATTN: Payne -- what's the news?

Thank you for taking an interest in my problem! The reason I haven't posted
any update is because I'm still waiting for a part. I have got the new
gaskets for the "W" pipe and am replacing some vacuum lines. I still need
the idle speed motor connector but I've already talked to John Hervey at
specialtauto.com and it's on it's way. It's just a matter of waiting.

I just have one question that someone may be able to clear up. Right now
the car has very little power below approximately 3,000 RPM. As soon as it
gains in engine speed, she feels like her old self again. I thought I had
the vacuum leak fixed, but is this even characteristic of a vacuum leak?

I miss driving her every day. Even after over a year and a half of
ownership, ever day I'm not driving it I wish I were. She's not perfect,
but I'll get her there someday.

Thanks again! Further bulletins as events warrant.

payne