Delorian Question I have had for some time...

Delorian Question I have had for some time...

Hello again all,

Very quickly for a background of myself, I have owned an '83 DMC back
a couple of years ago and really loved the car. I sold it when i
moved from the west coast, and yes I have regretted it.

I am getting ready to move to D.C. in the near future, and I am
really wanting to get another DMC.

Have any of you purchased one of the refurbished DMC's from Houston
or LA? Have any of you gotten to view one and what where your
impressions?

For me the reliability is a large issue because I plan on driving the
car everyday - just like my old one.

Feel free to email directly too at "cnsandog@xxxx".

Regards,

Carson