Re: Delorian Question I have had for some time...

Carson Clark wrote:
>Very quickly for a background of myself, I have owned an '83 DMC back
>a couple of years ago and really loved the car. I sold it when i
>moved from the west coast, and yes I have regretted it.

I bought vin 16367 from Carson in August, 00 and have continued to have much fun with it since then. (No Carson, you can't have it back!) To tie in with the recent questions from prospective buyers, even though this car was in very good shape and was regularly driven, I have poured quite a bit of money into it since I bought it. This should not be taken as criticism of Carson's maintenance of the car - much of it is simply the result of the passage of time. For example, my car is currently at Don's in Garden Grove, waiting for me to pick it up on Saturday. My a/c had been working fine, but became noticeably less effective as the summer wore on. I figured it was just in need of a recharge, but on checking, it turned out that the a/c hoses were starting to fail from age. So now I have new hoses and they should hopefully hold up for another couple of decades. This is the kind of thing that people were talking about when they said that you will need a cash reserve with this car.

Dave

It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at http://www.delorean.com