Ironic here- Practical no where else

I thought this was funny. Today I read the Wall Street Journal- Oct
2002 Edition about Career Cutting Edges. Here is a quote from the
artical.

' For Mr. Piatti, paying attention to entertainment systems and other
areas of driver comfort is eminently practical. "Spending time in a
sports car is like moving into a house with a low ceiling and small
windows, its an oppressive environment," he says. "Who wants that
every day?" '

I ask the people on the list, Who wouldn't want that everyday?

Tom Porter
Vin: Mabye 16 miles away?

Ps. Thanx for all the advice and procedures I recieved of how to
start a car after setting for 10 or so years! I appreciate it a
termendous amount.