Re: Ironic here- Practical no where else

Re: Ironic here- Practical no where else

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "treehouse2000us" <treehouse2000us@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> ' For Mr. Piatti, paying attention to entertainment systems and other
> areas of driver comfort is eminently practical. "Spending time in a
> sports car is like moving into a house with a low ceiling and small
> windows, its an oppressive environment," he says. "Who wants that
> every day?" '
<SNIP>

I do. That's why my car is a daily driver! :-D

Obviously an article written by someone who isn't a car person. Someone
who just looks at a vehicle as simple transportation, and has never seen the
inherint joy and pleasure of driving. Next to not owning my DeLorean, that has
to be the most tragic thought for me to try and imagine...

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"