Re: 16 Miles Away- But May have fuel problems?

Re: 16 Miles Away- But May have fuel problems?

Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm but if the IRS is after this
person's estate they may not be able to transfer you "good title".
Just because this one is nearby doesn't automatically put it at the
top of the list. Keep looking and you will find one.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757