Performance parts

Hey all!

I've seen a fair amount of talk about performance upgrades recently,
and was wondering what kind of parts everyone is really interested
in for the PRV. I've got a few things up my sleeve yet, but input
from everyone is the best way to start new products.
Please let me know what everyone wants!! I've got a full exhaust
system that's almost ready for production that will give around a
20% increase in power over the stock system, and it's smog/street
legal!

Thanks!

Ryan