delorean financing

I see that many banks dont like to finance the DeLorean for some
silly reason.I was however able to talk my bank into it by calling it
a "classic" car,banks are so obsessed with apearances its
ridiculous.The DeLorean I am buying runs but its got some problems of
course.Mostly the paint on the bumpers and facia needs to be redone I
might attempt this myself since I am somewhat good with a spray
gun.Anyone else out there have pic's of a homedone paint job on these
parts?I wonder how much the shops gonna charge to fix the bent
stainless on one panel.....?The interior is great however and the
motor is sound was run quite a bit apparently (thank god) People who
shelter the DeLorean in garages are slowly killing it I think.I was
going to wait and pay for a DeLorean in cash but I just cant bring
myself to wait.What if I die tomorrow?then I will never get a chance
to even drive one!! so Im gonna pay for it the long way.Wish me luck
guys!