Re: Italdesign D with saddle interior

On a side note, the car in the back ground looks like the sketch
drawing of the future 4 door delorean.
On the "prototype" delorean, the wheels are not the early dark color,
and the fascia has clearly been repainted black, or maybe it came
that way?? There's not way of knowing anything for sure until
someone can get the vin number, or some history on it. Everything is
speculation until then.

erik