Re: Italdesign D with saddle interior

If this is a prototype car, then it's a pretty late one. Otherwise, it just appears to
be a modified/customised production car. Albeit a early one, probably.

If you look closely, you can see that the car does indeed have tollboth
windows. Also, the clearance light on the front is not pulled flush with the
facia, there is the normal gap there.

I don't know if it was the camera flash or not, but the interior doesn't appear to
be a DeLorean color. It's a bit too light for saddle, and a bit too dark from what
I've seen are in Esprits. If I were to speculate, I'd say it's a custom color. As for
the seats, who knows where they're from.

The car has seen some use though. You can tell from the hard water stains in
the SS panels, to the road grime in the wheel wells.

I wonder if someone sent them an e-mail, if they would be kind enough to
reply with the vin #?

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"