RE: [DML] Car show in NJ on 9/22

Here are some more details on this car show for you all.

This is a FREE event sponsered by the historic Chester business
association.

The car show is in Historic Chester NJ
(http://www.chesternj.org/shops.html) Like I said...lots of shops to
keep your significant other busy ALL day! (check the link above if you
don't believe me!)

All of main street will be blocked off for the show
Registration is at 87 Main st (downstairs) in PENNY LANE MUSIC STORE

9:00am - Event starts-Parking in designated areas
11am-2pm - Judging
3:00pm - Prize Awards (I was told if we get several DMCs there, we can
get our own class!)
4:00pm - Event ends (perhaps a Delorean Owner dinner at a local
resteraunt!?)

PreRegistration is encouraged:
Contact: Penny Lane
908-879-5540
Wed-Sun 1-5pm

COME ON! People are bored of seeing 55 chevys, and old corvettes! Lets
make this the talk of the town, and bring out something people don't get
to see much of....DELOREANS!

(let me know if you plan to attend!)