      1. Car show in NJ on 9/22
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. sunstar delorean question
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Something else to start a fire
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Head assemblies
           From: MPolzin@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Speedometer cable question
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Head assemblies
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Speedometer cable question
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Something else to start a fire
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Electronic Guru's please help!
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Something else to start a fire (fire cleanup)
           From: "d_rex_2002" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Something else to start a fire
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     13. Overheating/rising temp  since A/C Charge