Re: [DML] Re: Gas leak

Group,

Thanks for your responses. Mark and I figured out that the gas was not
leaking from the copper washers, but from the place where the hose meets the
cold start valve. The hose seems to come off that barb thing rather easily
too. So now I need a new hose I guess. Does anyone know of a
cross-reference for this hose (part# 102348 I believe)? I'll get it from a
DeLorean vendor if I have to, but I'd rather not pay $41.61 for this short
length of hose. Also, to install it, do I just jam the hose on the end of
that thing sticking out of the cold start valve? I noticed that they don't
have a hose clamp or anything, so do they self-seal or something?

Thanks!

Aaron King
Bothell, WA
vin#1217