Re: [DML] Hoping to purchase my first DeLorean, but need some insight

Re: [DML] Hoping to purchase my first DeLorean, but need some insight

Hi..

Thanks everyone for the replies and awesome info. Since I made my
first post a few days ago, I've gotten much information via email, the
DML, and various websites. I've decided I will own a D eventually.
Until then, I'm ordering the manuals and books to start reading-up.

One person asked where I heard about the fiberglass breaking... I got
that from someone in #cars in IRC, so I wasn't sure how reliable it
was... I guess not very.

Also, someone else commented that letting the car sit is very bad.
Once I get a D and have it running, it'll get it's fare share of road
time, just not to the local WalMart or to work :) I'll drive it to
friends houses and around town on the weekends and off days while
using my daily driver for everything else.

Thanks again for the great insight and info. Take care...

Sam
sam-at-totallynerd.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dherv10@xxxx wrote:
> Sam, If you have been reading the DML list for a while you'll see we
very
> seldom talk about having engine problems except trying to increase
HP cheap.