Gas leak

Hopefully someone can help me with this annoying problem that has cropped up
recently. Mark Vanyo (of the PNDC) and I just recently finished replacing
the auto trans governor in my car. All seemed to go successfully, but not it
seems I have a different problem. When the car is idling (I haven't tried
taking it out with a gas leak) there is gas leaking from the coldstart valve.
I'm pretty sure that's it, sticking out from the driver's side of the engine.
There is a hose that goes from the coldstart valve to the fuel distributor I
think, and it appears to be leaking from that hose right where it goes into
the coldstart valve. Mark and I thought it might just be loose, so we put
hose clamps on that line. No dice. Still leaks gasoline all over the place.
Any ideas?

Thanks!

Aaron King
Bothell, WA