Re: Flux Capacitor !

Good job, Eric!

I'm also working on a flux capacitor, but it is a little more
pricey. I will be posting the development pics at
http://www.humansinprogress.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
For those interested, I'm incorporating "Lava Neon" tubes from
Streetglow. These tubes are really amazing... not the cheap stuff
that you can buy at Pep Boys. The neon arc inside actually looks
like lava flowing around. They aren't cheap (at $40 a tube), but the
reults should put even the most self-righteous heckler to shame!