Flux Capacitor !

Almost a year ago I posted that I would work on this project, but
just haven't gotten around to it, until now.

Ok, so how many times have you brought your D to a car show, or
simply stopped anywhere only to have someone jokingly come up to you
and ask: "Where's the Flux Capacitor?"

Well, now you can turn around and point to it! In all it's "fluxing"
glory.

I designed a worthless little display that resembles the Flux
capacitor in the BTTF show. I posted some pictures here on the DML
(under photos) - (sorry, my good camera is not working - so the
pictures are from a poor resolution cheap camera.)

I also uploaded an AVI file of the unit in operation. You can find it
under (Files) on this DML. It's best to just download this short
file, then play it - If you try to play it from it's location,
Windows will make it look like the picture is standing still.

If anybody is interested in how I built this thing - drop me an
email, I'll be glad to share it with you.

Eric
Dunedin, FL
VIN 5557
ericp@xxxx