AutoFest - MCC Car Show - Evansville Indiana

AutoFest - MCC Car Show - Evansville Indiana

 Just a reminder about the "AutoFest" - "My Classic Car" car show coming up
in Evansville Indiana. The show is set for Saturday Sept 27th and Sunday the
28th. We currently have Delorean owners from Illinois, Indiana, Ohio,
Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, Texas and Colorado who
are already signed up and looking forward to attending this event. The
Delorean turnout at this event gets larger and larger every year, and for
good reason. First - It's a great car show and Second - we have fun. We
welcome anyone who is interested in attending this event to join in. All the
information for show registration and hotel info can be found at -
"www.midstatedmc.com" in the events section.

We hope to see you there.

Marty Maier