No Start is Now Starting ... KINDA!!

Ok .. once again .. THANK YOU ALL sooo much for all the help

Really appreciated

I am making headway here and the car will start up no problem in the
morning

And idle fine

BUT!!

I let her warm up.. and then shut her off and try to start again..
NOTHING!

Have to wait a few hours

Try again and she goes!

I am stumped

The only thing I can think is that the mixture control unit adjustment
screw was screwed around with

The village idiot here decided he would help me out and spin it around
and around

When I asked him where it was originally. "Duh. I dunno"

So .. I tried my best to adjust it to run properly . but I still run
into the problem of it not being able to start her back up immediately
when shut off

Any help is always appreciated!

Thanks
Kenneth