Re: No Start is Now Starting ... KINDA!!

Re: No Start is Now Starting ... KINDA!!

I assume when you say "nothing" you mean the engine cranks over but
will not start. This now sounds like the classic "Hard Hot Start". I
would check the accumulater. There is also a quick check to try.
Temporaraly switch the plugs on the regulater and cold start valve,
that should start it. If it does then it is either a bad, missing
check valve on the fuel pump, leaky valve on the mixture unit, or a
bad accumulater. Pull the return hose at the accumulater and if it
shoots gas when the fuel pump runs (from the accumulater) then it is
gone.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757