Chock one up for the heat To:dmcnews@yahoogroups.com

To make a long story short, I was driving in the city when the DMC heats up.
I park, and the coolant comes out the overflow. I wait, clean it up a bit,
and fill it with water. I then drive home (going a good speed to keep the car
cool.) and it was in operable temperatures.
My question? Well, the "fan fail" light is either on/off. First-the fan fail
light-that means one of the two fans isn't working, right? Or does it mean
they both aren't working? OR, does it mean one isn't working, so the other
one shuts off?
Then, if this "fan fail" light is on, is this "fanzilla" system a failsafe
device to prevent any overheating problems? I read in the tech section from
DMCJoe that the cooling system is almost equivelent of having "two
radiators." Then he goes on to describe air bleeding and such. So, is
Fanzilla the way to go? If both fans are operating and slower speeds, will
the heat stay down?

By the by, just wanted to thank Walt for the major help in my troubles with
the passenger door, especially with those two "evil bolts of death."

Thank you all very much.
John
4275