Re: [DML] Searching Archives

As Jan pointed out in his post, the archives contain over 26,000 postings.
If every one of these contained complete reprints of the previous post
that's being responded to it would make it even harder to wade through
these. Please don't include one, two, and I've seen as many as three entire
long previous posts included when someone has an addition to a topic. Please
trim them to whatever part is pertinent to your post or even better, cut
them before sending it.

Bruce Benson. this week's moderator