No spark

I want to thank you all for the advice about what to do with my fuel problem
(No fuel pressure), it was the RPM relay. I have been working on the
ignition system trying to figure out why I am not getting any spark to my
plugs. I replaced the coil and I am getting power to the positive side of
the coil and I am also getting power to and from the ignition resistor. I
checked the distributor and the plug wires and I believe they are OK. The
only thing that leaves is the ignition ECU. If the ECU is bad, would that
cause a lack of spark to the spark plugs? Is there any way of testing this
ECU before buying a new one?

Thanks,
Adam Sullivan