Re: No spark

If you are getting voltage to the ignition coil take the wire going
from the coil to the distributer out of the distributer and see if you
are getting a spark. If you do but are not getting any to the plugs
the problem may be inside the distributer like a bad cap or rotor. If
you do not get any spark at all the trouble can be a bad ECU, a bad
pick-up coil in the distributer, or a problem with the wiring. Best to
susbstitute known good components to avoid buying parts you don't
need. Make sure the connections on the ballast resistors are clean and
tight.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, JVC220@xxxx wrote:
> I want to thank you all for the advice about what to do with my fuel
problem
> (No fuel pressure), it was the RPM relay. I have been working on
the
> ignition system trying to figure out why I am not getting any spark
to my
> plugs. I replaced the coil and I am getting power to the positive
side of
> the coil and I am also getting power to and from the ignition
resistor. I
> checked the distributor and the plug wires and I believe they are
OK. The