Re: [DML] Re: In a word, FRAM Oil Filters SUCK!

Re: [DML] Re: In a word, FRAM Oil Filters SUCK!

David T is 100% correct. I hear time and time again how people can save
money on aftermarket items and then end up spending 10 times that amount
correcting the problem. Oil filters are no exception. Support our vendors.
They spend time and money answering our questions and showing up for tech
sessions and All of our vendors have helped out someone who got stranded at
a Spring social or two. These guys even spend time making new and improved
parts for our delorean so it is safer and up to 2002 standards. Without the
handful of vendors, where would we go for parts or service? It would make
our delorean maintenance a living nightmare. PJ Grady sells oil filters for
$12.73. How much are you really going to save by purchasing an aftermarket
item? Just my two cents worth.

Joseph Molino
vin 2850

[quote snipped by moderator]