JOHN Z DELOREAN

Well things were going to well not to have a hickup in the show I received the following from John

Ken:

Due to a conflict with my business schedule Sally and I will not be able
to attend the upcoming Car Show in Graceland.

My most sincere apologies,

John Z. DeLorean

I have talked to Kathryn and John since, and John has a conflict on that date and that just came up this week. Kathryn still plans to attend.

Its difficult to plan a show like this and I was looking forward to seeing
John again.

He did offer to make a video to address the group for the show but we have not reached a date to do it yet so I do not know what we will have. I will try to get something for you all from John but its too soon to tell what or if.

The show is progressing to be one of the biggest ever and even without John we will have the best show ever. The half hour John agreed to speak on Friday night will be replaced by adding more details of the factory tour and a question and answer session by George Crane. I am sure after you hear George he will be a regular at the show.

There is also a possibility that I can get DJ Fontain. Now who is DJ Fontain some of you ask.....

He was the Drummer in Elvis's band and he has tentatively stated he would like to come since Elvis hasn't returned an RSVP. DJ is very funny and entertaining and would round out the whole Elvis Experience.

I am also working on getting a special car to the show but that is still in the works so there is more than enough to do.

My thanks to all of you and I am as sorry as you are that John will not be able to make it this time.

I will continue trying to bring him to the shows as long as his health holds up and I am doing shows.

I hope this doesn't change any of your minds since we are going to have the best DeLorean Car Show EVER

Thanks

Ken