RE: [DML] JOHN Z DELOREAN

 Hi Ken,
I already have my glove box lid off and packed to stick in my suitcase for
Johns signature. I wonder if I could get Kathryn DeLorean to sign it
instead? That would be an exclusive maybe. Is she married? If not, I am
in the market for a wife exchange......I thought three twenties would be
nice...one for cooking, one for housekeeping and one for.........come to
think of it, make that two 30's. I was 81 years of age yesterday.
Anyway, although disappointed, in John not being able to attend, we intend
to be there anyway. Thanks for all your work.
Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII