Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust

If you have replaced everything correctly then it is time to set the
mixture screw on the metering unit. This needs to be done on an
exhaust gas analyzer. This is also assuming that there are no vacuum
leaks and the idle motor system is set-up and running correctly. Make
sure the 3 brass screws on the air inlet are lightly seated closed.
Listen for the frequency valve buzzing. The last thing could be a fuel
injector not squirting right. One cylinder not running right could be
causing the problem.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757