Re: [DML] TechSection (was: Fuel Accumulator Installation Proceedure)

Re: [DML] TechSection (was: Fuel Accumulator Installation Proceedure)

Gee <Blush> thanks for the compliment... WebDesign is my passion.

I have no problem with anyone re-posting or copying the "article" providing
credit to the Author. I wish everyone would do something like this so
everyone can see the wide variety of procedures an Average D owner may be
faced with. Although my Fuel Accumulator may have been "text book" I am
sure others may have had to replace fuel lines or deal with stripped bolts
lines etc.... I have bee tinkering with a Hand-on Tech section with
pictures of everything and it would be a good place to illicit other's
experiences. I try to document everything I do to a vehicle (as you could
probably see my Diablo Kit I am working on) I will also re-post the link
since it appears to be chopped off after I posted it... Now if I can just
figure out the Hot Start Problem ARGHHH

http://jason.kitcarmagazine.com/DeLorean/FuelAccum.htm

Jason