TechSection (was: Fuel Accumulator Installation Proceedure)

TechSection (was: Fuel Accumulator Installation Proceedure)

First of all, I'd like to thank Jason for his first-rate writeup, complete with
great photos. When the time comes to replace my accumulator, I will
be very glad to have it.

Second, I would like to take the occasion of its publication to give a plug
for contributing to the DMCNews Technical Information Library found at
http://dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

Articles like Jason's deserve to be preserved and kept accessible, goals that
are not well served when they are scattered around the Web at random sites.
Items that make their way into the TechSection are well-organized and should
remain available indefinitely.

In my experience, Dave Swingle is incredibly responsive when offered
material for inclusion in this archive (especially if you send him a pointer
to nicely-formatted HTML). But he can't just copy stuff there unless
the authors offer their permission.

The TechSection is not the place for random, half-baked ideas, but when we
are talking about polished, well-written articles of wide interest (Jason's
accumulator piece is a great example, IMO), I think that submitting them to
Dave to be considered for the TechSection is one of the most valuable ways
we can all contribute to the DeLorean community.